- 0 items in your cart
- your subtotal:
Customer Rewards Program
Our Customer Rewards Program lets you earn free Honest Kitchen coupons and rewards for your pet, with full-priced purchases of food made on our web site or from one of our neighborhood retailers!
Please note, rewards are for full priced orders only – if you receive subsidized pricing (pre-approved Breeders, Rescues, Working Dogs, Allies, etc.), please see our terms and conditions below for more information. Our Rewards Program structure, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
how does it work?
- 1. Save your UPCs
- The UPC/ Lot codes are located on the top of any full size* box of Honest Kitchen dog food. Save your lot codes somewhere safe. We can’t accept any that the dog ate!
(*samples are not included in the rewards program)
- A 7 or 10 lbs box of food is worth 10 points
- A 2,3 or 4 lbs box of food is worth 5 points
- A 4 oz trial box of food is worth 1 point
- 2. Send in your completed submission form to
- The Honest Kitchen, Attn: Customer Rewards 145 14th Street, San Diego, CA 92101. We recommend certified mail or a similar traceable service as we’re not responsible for UPCs lost in the mail.
- 40 Points
Earn free Honest Kitchen treats of your choice. (Up to $11 value)
- 50 Points
Earn a free unbleached cotton tote bag! (A $16 value)
- 80 Points
Earn a free 4 lbs box of Honest Kitchen pet food of your choice. (Up to $52 value)
- 120 Points
Earn a free 10 lbs box of Honest Kitchen dog food of your choice. (Up to $108 value)
- 3. We’ll send your reward or a certificate to redeem at your local store.
- (For food rewards you would like to redeem at your local store, we will send you an Honest Kitchen coupon. Please do not bring submission forms to your local store).
- I’ve bought your food for years! Can I send in all my UPCs?
- Thank you for your support! Unfortunately we’re only accepting UPCs from July 2009 or later.
- Is there a specific way I should send in my UPCs?
- There is! Please send in your submission form and UPCs from July 2009 or later to our office. We recommend using certified mail as we can’t accept any that have been lost in the mail.
- Where do I send the form to?
- -The Honest Kitchen, Attn: Customer Rewards, 145 14th Street, San Diego, CA 92101
- I have enough points for more than one reward, do I need to send in separate forms?
- No not at all! Please include all your points on one form and send in your submission!
- Can I redeem my UPCs from my treat boxes and supplements?
- We’re sorry but we can only accept UPCs from our 10 lb, 4 lb and trial boxes for the Rewards Program.
- I’ve lost UPCs, will a receipt work?
- We’re sorry, but we must have the UPCs in order to complete a redemption.
- Can I order Zeal?
- Yes! You may now request Zeal!
- Can I bring my submission form into a store to redeem a box a food?
- All forms must be sent to The Honest Kitchen – stores will not be able to accept submissions.
- I sent in my form and haven’t heard anything, what should I do?
- Processing may take 6-8 weeks. After 8 weeks, please email us at: email@example.com
- Is there a limit for how many times I can redeem points a year?
- There isn’t! If you buy a lot of dog food, we think you deserve a reward.
- I hear there will be new items, what are they!
- We’re finalizing custom honest kitchen travel bowls and a storage container! Shhh – it’s a secret!
Terms and Conditions
If you submit a request for product to be shipped to you, rather than a coupon to be redeemed at your local store, please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your rewards item. We may substitute for an alternative item if your first choice is not available. For all customers in Canada, we are only able to send coupons for free items. Sorry, but we are unable to ship the product directly to you, due to border restrictions and fees. Duplicate requests will constitute fraud. Theft, diversion, reproduction, transfer, sale or purchase of UPC codes are prohibited and constitute fraud. Copies of UPC Codes are not permitted and will be rejected. The Honest Kitchen Rewards program is valid on full-priced retail orders within the USA only. Program is void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. UPC Codes submitted by Allies, Breeders, bulk purchases or other discounted pricing or donations will not be honored or returned. Resellers of Honest Kitchen products are excluded from the program. The Honest Kitchen reserves the right to verify identification. UPCs must be dated after July 2009. No name and address labels will be accepted. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes. (18 United States Code, Sections 1341 and 1342). ©2012 The Honest Kitchen, Inc.
Sully is crazy about Force and not a drop remains in his bowl when he's done.
Perfect Form works wonders on Bebe & Brutus’ sensitive tummies.
My cat, Alo, will do anything for Wishes treats. And so does my dog, Molly!